Warrant of Fitness (WOF)
A WOF is a periodic safety inspection that is compulsory for light vehicles: car, station wagon, van, 4WD vehicle or trailer. Its purpose is to ensure that your vehicle meets the minimum road safety standards and is safe to drive on the road.
Book your Full Service and your WOF inspection is on us.
- $45 - Unbeatable Savings
- While you wait your WOF will take around 40 mins
- FREE drop off and pick up service (5km Radius)
What a WOF inspection covers
A WOF inspection requires a qualified tester to carry out a range of safety checks on the interior and exterior of your vehicle as well as under the bonnet and underneath your vehicle. It includes:
- Tyre condition
- Brake operation
- Structural condition
- Lights, doors and windows
- Windscreen washers and wipers
- Safety belts and airbags
- Steering and suspension
- Exhaust and fuel system
What a WOF inspection does NOT cover
- Engine, clutch, gearbox and differential
- Lubricant levels and condition
- Brake pad thickness or life expectancy
- Paint work condition and rust in non structural areas
A WOF is an inspection of your vehicle as at that moment. Commonly things like tyres and CV joints just scrape through on the day, but will not last until your next WOF. You are required to get them fixed or replaced before your next WOF.
What if your vehicle fails its WOF
- If your vehicle fails a WOF inspection and your old WOF has expired, you are not allowed to drive it on the road unless it is operated solely for the purpose of obtaining a new WOF.
- If you fix all the items that require attention within 28 days, the vehicle will be re-inspected by the same WOF agent at no extra charge.
- If you fix all the items that require attention but exceed 28 days, a new fee and inspection is required.
Why simultaneous WOF and servicing makes sense
- Ensures that all areas of your vehicle’s condition is taken care of, keeping your vehicle running smoothly and reducing future costly repairs
- Ensures your vehicle effortlessly passes every WOF inspection
- Keeps money in your pocket – FREE WOF with a full service